A Premier Council for Implementation of the following Schemes to MSME Manufacturing Units / Institutions under Industrial Policy 2014-19
The following Incentive schemes is applicable to All Zones
- Reimbursement up to Rs. 50,000/- at 25% of cost of acquiring and adopting latest technology from Recognized National Laboratories.
- Reimbursement of expenditures incurred for obtaining BIS certifications 75% to an extent of Rs 70,000/-.
- Assistance for setting up of Technology Business Incubator at 25% of Project cost up to an extent of Rs. 50,00,000/-
- Reimbursement of expenditures incurred on installation of Energy Conservation Measures at 10% of the Capital cost up to Rs. 5,00,000/-.
- Subsidy of Rs. 0.50 per unit of Captive Power Generated and Consumed through Solar and Wind Energy Sources only.
- Reimbursement of expenditures incurred on installation of Non Conventional Energy Sources at 10% of the cost up to Rs. 5,00,000/-.
The following Incentive schemes is applicable to Zone 1, 2, 3 and HK1 & HK2 only
- Reimbursement of expenditures incurred for obtaining ISO 9000/14001 series certifications at 75% cost max Rs 75,000/-.
- Reimbursement of Interest Subsidy on Technology upgradation loan availed at the rate of 5%.
- Reimbursement of expenditures incurred on installation of Rain Water Harvesting Measures at 50% of the cost up to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- Reimbursement of expenditures incurred on installation of Industrial Waste Water Recycling unit at 50% of the cost up to Rs. 5,00,000/-.
- Reimbursement of expenditures incurred on installation of Zero Discharge Measures at 50% of the cost up to Rs. 5,00,000/-.
- Assistance for Recycling & re use of Electronic and Plastic waste at 5% of the expenditure incurred to an extent of Rs. 10,00,000/-
The above incentives will attract additional benefits for Women, SC/ST, Minorities, Physically Challenged and Ex-servicemen Entrepreneurs.
- Financial Assistance to set up R&D Centers at Engineering Collages/ Private institutions at 50% of the Project Cost up to an extent of Rs 50,00,000/-
- Implementation of Government of India MSE Cluster Development Programme (MSE-CDP) in the State Creating awareness among industrial organizations.
- Awareness Programmes on Quality Management, Technology Management and Technology Upgradation related to industry and trade.
KCTU a pioneer organization ventured jointly by Government of India and Government of Karnataka is at your service.
Feel free to associate with us for fulfilling your ambitions and our objectives.
The Managing Director,
Karnataka Council For Technological Upgradation
4th Floor, Basava Bhavan, Sri. Basaveshwara Circle,
Phones: 080-2225 0772 / 2226 6348 Fax: 080-2228 6607
E-mail: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org